Dr. M. J. McKeown (Director)
Dr. A. J. Stoessl
Dr. J. Tsui
Dr. S. Cresswell
Dr. J. Valerio
Dr. J. Squires
- Provides counseling and continuity of care to patients and their caregivers. Facilitates educational opportunities for professionals, patients and caregivers.
- Performs assessments, counseling, and care planning for both patients and caregivers. Offers invaluable links to a variety of community resources. Facilitates educational opportunities for professionals, patients and caregivers.
PET Imaging Program Coordinator:
Jessamyn McKenzie and Nicole Neilson
- Coordinates research utilizing Positron Emission Tomography. Completes protocols and ethical applications, recruits and screens suitable research subjects, explains studies to patients, and monitors them throughout the study to ensure safety.
MRI Imaging and Electrophysiology Program Coordinator:
- Coordinates research utilizing Magnetic Resonance Imaging and electrophysiology including electroencephalography (EEG) and non- invasive brain stimulation.
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Coordinates clinical research into the neuropsychiatric, cognitive, and behavioural symptoms of Parkinson’s disease (PD). Coordinates research into the potential role of the gut microbiota in PD through collaborations with microbiologists and immunologists.
Research Scientist – Positron Emission Tomography and Brain Imaging
Dr. Vesna Sossi
Research Scientist – Brain Imaging in Parkinson’s disease and Mood Disorders
Dr. Doris Doudet
Research Scientist – Neurogenetics and Translational Neuroscience
Dr. Matt Farrer